Our chiropractors are experienced in a range of techniques. From the basic Chiropractic techniques studied at University, to the more complex techniques learned through experience and further study, we offer a range of treatment styles. Using your history, examination findings and in some cases x-rays, your Chiropractor will recommend the technique which is best suited to your body and your preferences.
Your peace-of-mind is important to us and we take the time to discuss what kind of adjustments you would prefer. We offer manual adjustments (using our hands), but we do understand that this technique is not everyone’s cup of tea. In fact, if the idea of cracking/popping noises puts you off chiropractic then this technique is not for you, we can advise you about other non-cracking, low force adjustments which we also offer. These techniques are just as effective as manual adjustments but avoid the cracking noise.
What we offer:
- manual diversified techniques (hands-on adjustments)
- activator (small hand-held instrument)
- biomechanical blocks or Sacro-Occipital Technique (wedge-shaped blocks placed under the pelvis)
- drop-piece adjustments (using specialised table)
- applied kinesiology or AK (using muscle testing)
- soft tissue techniques such as trigger point therapy, PIR, and PNF (muscle tension release)